



I sure do LOVE Halloween! This year was especially fun because we are in a new neighborhood and ward so we trick or treated our new stompin' grounds and then went to Pleasant Grove and trick or treated in our old stompin' grounds. Our ward had a Halloween party on the 24th and Aunt Maxine had a Halloween party on the 25th. So we have been partying it up lately! Mason was a Jedi Knight, Connor was Indiana Jones and Brady was a Grim Reaper. John also dressed up in his Jedi costume Halloween night. I actually wore a witches hat I made but forgot to take a photo.



8 comments:
Yeah for a Herzog Blog! This is so great for all of us to keep up on each other. WE just love the Halloween costumes, your boys are too cute! Can't wait for more pictures!!!
Well welcome to the bloggin' world Gayle!!!! Why am I not surprised John dressed up as a Jedi? :D
I'm so happy you're finally on here! YaY!
You did it! I am so excited! Your boys are growing up way fast! Tell Everyone hi and keep updating me!
Welcome...Welcome...look forward to checking in with you and your family...
Nice costumes! I am glad you have gotten into the blogging world. It's fun! We love and miss you guys! Take care!
Lynette
You have a blog! Yay! Now we can keep in touch! I miss you guys too, but I am enjoying being a new mom. People will ask me what I do all day and honestly sometimes my mind comes up blank, because I really just take care of Eden all the time :) How is work going? Talk to you later ...
Krystal, I'm so excited you started a blog! It really is the best way to keep in touch. I can't believe how big your boys are. Crazy! I guess is has been over 4 years since I've seen them all. Anyway, I'm so glad to be able to now keep better tabs on you. :)
Yay!!
Post a Comment