11.14.2008

Vocabulary Word of the Day

Just wanted you all to know what my 6 yr old, Brady, taught me today. After school he told me that it is ok if someone ever calls him a jerk because it stands for junior educated rich kid--I thought I was going to die laughing. What a funny boy! Apparently it is going around the school because Mason and Connor had heard it too. Fun day with my boys!

5 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

That is great! I love how something negative is turned so positive!

TheOrttFamily said...

That's pretty funny...I have never heard that....kids they say some funny things sometimes!

Nettie said...

I like it. I'll have to remember that. I'm glad you're blogging since I don't know when we'll ever see you guys next.

Kristen said...

That is so cute! What a good lesson I learned! ;)

McPherson family said...

Of course it is ok for you to come see my blog! I am glad we can keep up through a blog! It is fun. I thought that J.e.r.k. is funny! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a very fun and busy Halloween.