3.09.2009

Lots and Lots of Dinosaurs!
















Brady earned a date with either John or myself. He picked me this time and we decided to go to the dinosaur museum in Lehi (about 10 minutes away from us). The museum is really called the Museum of Ancient Life but it has the biggest display of dinosaurs in the country. We had a ton of fun! Brady was so excited that he was running from one room to the next saying things like "this is so awesome" and "mom, look at this..." I think this will be a date he will not forget (at least not for awhile)...I know I won't.

3 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

You updated! Great idea. How do your boys earn this? I may need to take this idea!

Anonymous said...

That is so great that your boys earn dates with you guys. So fun!!

Jani -n- Todd said...

You did take a ton of pictures of him! Looks fun!
Hey btw.... way cute background!;)