What a fabulous day! We planted 100 Irises in one of my front yard flower beds. I hope they are beautiful! We also planted some dwarf shrubs in another area in front. They look good I think. It is so fun to beautify our yard. I will have to take some photos when (or if ) the flowers bloom and post them here. As I sit in the house tonight it is weird to think that just a few hours ago we were outside and it was so nice and warm and now the wind is howling something fierce. It is kind of eery! Anyways, I am just so grateful today for spring and all that it brings to this world!
4 comments:
I am glad you updated. I feel like I haven't talked with you in so long. I'll bet your house is looking beautiful!
You've updated your blog! Yay! I got your message on facebook and I sent you another one, but just in case - I just need your e-mail address and then I can invite you to my blog. And just send me an e-mail to shantaenico@gmail.com and I will add you and we can be blogging buddies again :)
OOOH -- I wanna come see your gorgeous yard! I love gardening. I hated it when I was a kid, but I love having my own to do.
Krystal, My mom told me you have a blog and gave me the link. I'm so glad I found you.
Post a Comment